Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 [Beta version]Download Download
A testing version of (MCPE)Minecraft Pocket Edition 220.127.116.11 has been made available for Android.
The following changes have been implemented:
Two additional features have been introduced:
- The default spawning area will now remain intact within a radius of 10 blocks.
- When opting for automatic command completion, the cursor will instantly navigate to the end.
To synchronize Bedrock with Java, three modifications have been implemented. Key changes include:
- The inclusion of particle effects during the crafting of Iron Golems and Snow Golems.
- Improved blending of water and lava within the Minecraft world.
- Witches are now proficient in launching ranged attacks from a distance of 15 blocks.
Various issues have been successfully addressed:
- A bug concerning text editing on a sign has been rectified.
- Items now correctly drop from frames.
- Opening a profile will no longer cause the game to abruptly close.
- The auditory range of the Goat horn’s sound has been extended to 256 blocks from its origin.
Enhancements to Camel Behavior:
Camels have undergone behavioral improvements:
- They no longer skid when in motion.
- Their leg movement ceases when they are stationary.
- They are no longer capable of leaping into lava.
These changes are specifically relevant to add-on developers.
This serves as a trial version. It is strongly advised to create backups of your in-game worlds to prevent the loss of progress.
Stay tuned for further updates, as the article will be continually refreshed!