Minecraft 22.214.171.124 [Beta version]Download Download
The developers have recently rolled out the test iteration of Minecraft version 126.96.36.199 for Android users. This update primarily addresses bug fixes and introduces certain alterations. Additional information regarding these changes will be provided shortly.
VIDEO IN PROGRESS
Enhanced Realms capabilities. Key points:
- They now work in game beta versions.
- Requires a standard subscription.
Several changes have been made. Main points include:
- Completely redesigned the “How to Play” screen.
- Added an “Encyclopedia” screen.
- Added information about Netherite items to the “How to Play” menu.
- Can store 1 stack of items.
- Hoppers, Droppers, and Minecarts with Hoppers can add items.
- Comparators can detect the number of items inside.\You need to break the block to access its contents.
- Interacting with the Vase will produce level 11 vibration.
- Can be broken with projectiles.
- Maximum stack size increased to 64 items.
- Armor Patterns can be applied to items from add-ons.
- Phantoms no longer lose sight of hovering players.