Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 [Beta version]Download Download
The Android beta version of Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 introduces enhancements to trading and item drops in structures.
Here are the details of the changes:
- Sound enhancements have been applied to Wither Skeletons.
- The note block containing a Wither Skeleton Skull now generates fresh audio effects.
- It is now possible to trigger item pickup sounds using the /give command.
- When hungry, cats will vocalize their desire for food.
- Cauldrons emit auditory cues when they are filled or emptied.
- Silk Touch-enchanted tools no longer grant experience points when used to mine Cobweb blocks.
- While falling, vehicles absorb the initial portion of the damage, with only the remaining damage affecting the driver.
- The map structure icons on Cartographer Maps have been upgraded for improved clarity.
- Enchanted armor now exhibits a reduced level of shine.
- Version parity has been attained.
- Seven changes have been implemented to enhance synchronization between Bedrock and Java editions. Of particular note:
- Zombie villagers can be cured within a span of 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sheep drop Wool upon their demise.
- Foxes have the ability to pick up wearable items.
- Vehicle vibrations are triggered upon closing the inventory.
- Cartographers exclusively offer Treasure Maps in the Overworld.
- he appearance of Zombie villagers varies depending on the biome.
- Trading and Item Drop Improvements:
- Seven new maps have been introduced.
- Maps now lead to various villages and points of interest.
- Map features are influenced by the biome.
- Diamond gear is now available for purchase with Emeralds.
- Iron Blocks can be sold in Minecraft.
- Jungle and Swamp armorers offer Chainmail armor.
- Taiga armorers allow the exchange of Diamond armor for other types.
- “Mending” can be obtained from Ancient Cities.
- “Efficiency” is dropped in Mineshafts.
- “Quick Charge” can be found in Pillager Outposts.
- “Unbreaking” is obtainable in Jungle and Desert Temples.
- Text-to-speech functionality has been improved.
- Guardians now produce sounds even outside of water.
- Soul Sand now correctly affects player speed.
- In Creative mode with Elytra, players can no longer pass through blocks.
- Buckets now have a cooldown after emptying water.
- Patterns on Flags have been enhanced.
- Rabbits now eat growing Carrots.
- Player interaction functionality has been improved.
- The Smithing Table now accurately displays item descriptions.
- Health and air bars no longer obscure item names.
- The Brewing Stand menu is now displayed correctly.
- Notifications are now accurately presented.