Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 [Beta version]Download Download
A fresh testing version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124 has recently been launched, bringing enhancements to the Warden, various modifications, and bug fixes. Although this update doesn’t introduce significant additions, it focuses on resolving issues and aligning the game versions.
- Addressed a crash occurring when changing game modes while under attack by the Caretaker.
- Fixed the issue of shower lanterns generating in mid-air.
- Corrected the grouping of ladders, slabs, and mud brick walls.
- Resolved a crash related to using the Material Reducer in the Education Edition.
- Prevented the Exhaustor and Dragon of the Edge from breaking Reinforced Deep Shale.
- The Caretaker no longer sniffs if it already has a target.
- Fixed bugs associated with joystick switches in the settings.
- The Structure from Reinforced Depth Shale now generates correctly.
- All frog pain sounds have been added.
- Rectified the sound of Frog Light breaking.
- Addressed a bug where experience was gained improperly when taking an item from the wrong slot while using a stove.
- Fixed a bug causing the Block of Light to break underwater.
- Corrected an issue preventing Marauders from moving to a new village during a raid.
- Updated the Ancient City to match the Java Edition.
- Updated icons of Boats and Boats with Trunks to match the Java Edition.
- The Caretaker now drops the correct amount of experience.
Here are the revised changes:
- Introduced new music as part of the Wilderness update.
- The Caretaker has gained a Sonic Boom attack, enabling ranged damage.
- The Caretaker is now susceptible to being pushed by other mobs.
- Echo shards can now be discovered in chests located within the Ancient City.
- Tadpoles can now be nourished with slime.
- Mangrove roots are now capable of generating through layers of snow.
- Enhanced the interaction prompt with Speshik.
- Transferred reinforced depth shale to the Nature tab.
- The Caretaker now engages in combat with all encountered mobs.
- Mud Blocks and Mud Mangrove Roots can now accommodate the placement of plants and seedlings, including flowers, bamboo, sugar cane, big hardwood, and sweet berry bushes.
- Mangrove roots and offshoots can now be utilized in the Composter.