Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 [Beta version]Download Download
The Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 has been introduced as an experimental edition for Android devices.
- Incorporated fixes are noticeable solely when the Experimental Mode is activated. Several key highlights include:
- Bamboo-carrying rafts have been converted into rafts with chests.
- Getting off the chest raft has been made simpler.
- Accurate button prompts are exhibited when utilizing Suspended Signs.
- Entities now adeptly traverse through Suspended Signs.
- Seated Camels are faithfully exhibited after world loading.
- Camels can now ascend up to one and a half blocks.
- Glow Berries and Dripleaves cannot be interchanged with Suspended Signs.
- Stacking two Bamboo mosaic tiles and then breaking them restores the same items back to the player.
- Pistons can now break Bamboo saplings.
- Chain Command Blocks perform seamlessly with ticks set above 0.
- Salient Enhancements:
- Pistons no longer propel all boat variants to the coordinates (0,0,0).
- Proper blending of chunks occurs in updated worlds up to version 1.18.
- Books equipped with quills now function correctly.
- Reduced occurrence of errors during Realms connections.
- Hoppers exert lesser strain on Minecraft usage.
- tems now correctly return to the player’s inventory in Creative mode.
- Sign menus no longer persist when transitioning to Creative mode.
- The item count display in item frames appears in a white color.
- Rectified the display of renamed items when they eliminate a player’s mob.
Players in spectator mode no longer activate Pressure Plates.
All the aforementioned points pertain to the technical facets of the game.
Please note that this version is for testing purposes. It is strongly advised to create backups of your game worlds to prevent any loss of progres