Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 [Beta version]Download Download
Developers at Mojang have announced the latest trial version of Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 for Android.In this version, 12 bugs have been resolved, along with a multitude of changes totaling 26 in number. Detailed modifications are outlined below.
- Added the sound of snowballs being thrown by Snow Golems.
- Introduced a distinct sound for the transformation of Pigs into Zombie Piglins.
- Using Shears to carve Pumpkins is accompanied by a characteristic sound.
- Zoglins now have a sound for their transformation from Hoglins.
- Items landing in Lava are now accompanied by an additional sound.
- Pillager Outposts will appear in both Taiga and Crimson biomes.
- Netherite items sinking into Lava will do so silently.
- Teleporting a player from the End to the Overworld no longer leads to crashes or glitches.
Version Parity between Java and Bedrock:
- The gate icon in the user interface has received an updated design.
- While playing in creative mode, users can toggle flight even while in Sneaking and Crawling modes.
- Re-curing a Zombie Villager does not increase the trading discount.
- Altered the system for placing building blocks when a player is in Sneak or Jump mode.
- Texture changes have been applied to user interface icons.
- Witches will replenish raid health with healing potions.
- Numerous vibration signals have been added for NPCs, entities, and player actions.
- The Beta version has undergone 16 changes to optimize the work of testers and mod developers.