Minecraft 126.96.36.199 [Beta version]Download Download
The developers have recently launched a new experimental build for Minecraft PE, version 188.8.131.52. This update addresses bug fixes, enhances optimization, and introduces several changes.
In the experimental phase, the following recipes have been added:
- Artistically crafted copper materials
- Copper materials shaped with wax carving
- Durable building elements
- The Stonemason now provides crafting instructions for copper materials with wax-carved designs, spanning all oxidation stages. It also includes guidelines for constructing wax-coated copper frameworks at different oxidation levels. Simultaneously, the Workbench offers instructions for manufacturing wax-coated copper doors and hatches, adaptable to varying oxidation levels.
Furthermore, this update introduces enhancements to the textures of the Crafting Table, copper blocks, and resilient building elements.
- Crashes when connecting to Realms have been resolved.
- Calcite can once again be obtained through commands and in the creative inventory.
- Flying players no longer experience slowdown upon landing.
- Issues with lockup when using the Marketplace have been fixed.
Key changes in this update:
- An updated main menu and world creation interface.
- The chorus flower can now be obliterated by any projectile.
- Touch control users can now engage in sneaking while in water.
- Reduced transparency in the quick access panel.
- Added background dimming when accessing interfaces.
- Improved error handling and notification system.
- The ‘query.is_moving’ parameter has been reinstated to determine the player’s vertical motion.