Diving Tools Addon 1.20+/1.19+Download Download
Have you ever considered integrating diving equipment into MKPE? If you have, we strongly suggest checking out the Diving Tools addon. This addon introduces underwater masks, diving tanks, wetsuits, and flippers to the game! We recommend enabling all three experimental features in your world.
You can equip diving gear in the same way as regular armor, but due to restrictions, you won’t experience the effects; you’ll need to use a command.
If you want additional effects such as underwater breathing, you can make use of the ‘/function’ command.
The add-on has been recently updated to its latest version, addressing minor bugs and enhancing overall performance.
To install the Diving Tools mod (.mcaddon), follow these steps:
- Download the mod file labeled .mcaddon from the provided link.
- Open the files, and the game will automatically handle the installation process.
- Launch Minecraft and navigate to world editing.
- Select Resource Packs.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Choose Behavior Packs.
- Find the add-on and activate it.