Realistic Lucky Block Add-onDownload Download
Have you ever tried your luck in a game? Lucky Blocks are great for this purpose. If you’re unfamiliar, these are blocks marked with a question sign. When players destroy them, they either receive something useful or experience something dreadful.
With the Realistic Lucky Block add-on, Lucky Blocks will appear in the game world. There are two file variants: the first enables players to craft the blocks themselves, while the second generates cubes all around the world. They are found in different locations with a very low probability.
It’s possible to obtain whatever your heart desires; it all depends on luck. Just be prepared for the unimaginable to happen in Minecraft PE.
How to obtain them?
- Find them in the world.
- Craft them during survival.
- Retrieve them from the creative inventory.
- Create them using commands.
- Glowing Effect:
- The block emits light in the game.
Changes in the new version:
- Improved block generation.
- Updated add-on functionality.
- Fixed errors.
- To use the add-on, you need to activate the Experimental Gameplay process in the world settings.