Naruto Jedi addon 1.20+Download Download
An unusual modification known as “Naruto Jedi” was developed for all fans of the eponymous animated series. In Minecraft PE, you’ll encounter all the well-known hero and items meticulously recreated in a cubic format.
Notably, the Naruto mod doesn’t replace standard mobs; instead, it introduces entirely new characters with highly detailed models. All the heroes from the add-on will lead a natural lifestyle, sleeping at night and working during the day.
These new mobs will spawn randomly in the MCPE game world. You might come across your favorite character in the nearest village or just around the corner. You can befriend any new image and they will consistently follow you. Additionally, many new items will be added, including the following intriguing ones:
- The Staff of the Sixth Path, revealing the secret of lightning control to its owner.
- Explosive Seals, which are traps that can be placed on any horizontal surface; they explode upon contact with an enemy, dealing significant damage.
- The Hiramakurai Sword, resembling the classic weapon from vanilla Minecraft PE but with increased damage.
- The Shibuki Sword, which sets enemies on fire when struck.
For a complete list of all items and innovations, it’s best to explore them firsthand to avoid spoiling the surprise. To do this, you’ll need to download the Naruto mod. To craft new items, you’ll require a summoning scroll, which is placed on the ground and activates the crafting ability for new powerful weapons.
- Download the mod.
- Open the files using Minecraft.
- Activate the packs in the settings.
- Enable “Experimental Settings.”
- Launch the world.