Fairy Mod for Minecraft PEDownload Download
Any active player can download the Fairy mod for Minecraft PE on Android and start spawning magical creatures sent from a parallel universe for a special mission in the challenging cubic reality!
Fairy Mod for MCPE: What It Offers
At times, users of the popular app complain that there’s too little magic in the cubic realm. However, the creators of the famous online strategy game have addressed this by introducing the Fairy mod for Minecraft PE.
What it entails:
- Now, players can encounter a wide array of beings, monsters, creatures, sorcerers, witches, and fairies on the map.
- There’s a plethora of biomes where inhabitants from the cubic universe reside.
- Marshes are not just home to frail wooden huts anymore; they now feature beautiful, powerful, modern elven dwellings.
- In the forest, new cottages for various magical creatures are constantly being autonomously constructed.
- Typically, menacing goblins and thieves inhabit these new homes; they raid peaceful village populations and stash their loot in residential spaces.
- Every player assuming the role of Steve will encounter numerous fairy-tale characters on their journey of exploration.
This modification allows for the creation of the following types of new pixelated denizens:
- Exhibit unpredictable behavior.
- Can easily attack Steve if they don’t like his mood.
- Can’t stand arguments and criticism.
- They can readily poison or enchant enemies by using special dangerous potions.
- Peacefully dwell in groups on trees.
- Descend and ascend into the green foliage via special ladders.
- Adeptly create hidden passages among the leaves.
- Cause no harm to anyone.
- Enjoy resting in shelters and prepare various remedies, medicines, and food.
This add-on boasts expanded capabilities and diverse creatures. Here, you’ll find goblins, werewolves, and fairies. And their homes are scattered haphazardly throughout the Sandbox.