5 Redstone Elevators MapDownload Download
Are you tired of stairs and want to climb to the top easier and with less effort? If so, then you need an elevator! We present to your attention a map where you can see five functional Redstone elevators. The elevator allows players to easily access the upper floors. Also, this map allows players to choose the elevator that they like best for their house. If you do not know which elevator to build or how it works in general, a new map with different functional elevators is what you need. Now you don’t need stairs or scaffolding, just use the elevator. Let’s take a closer look at the elevators and their features.
Features of elevators
As stated earlier, players can test and discover five new functional Redstone elevators. Players can see how the mechanisms of Redstone elevators work, some of which are simple and some of which are more complex. Of course, those elevators that use simple mechanisms are the easiest to build, while complex ones are more realistic and functional. Each type of elevator has its own pros and cons, which you will learn about below. Let’s take a look at the types of elevators.
Types of elevators, pros, and cons:
- The first is called Water. This type of elevator looks unique but at high altitudes, your character’s movements may be slightly harsh. Elevator screenshot:
- The second type of elevator is a piston elevator for two floors. Simple enough to create an elevator with a simple modern design. Has an additional call function. As you understand, the minus is that it is designed for only two floors. Elevator screenshot:
- Another piston elevator from older times. Simple enough to create an elevator with a simple old-school design. Fast enough, will allow the player to get to the desired floor. It has one annoying drawback which is that if your character is in the wrong position, the piston can get stuck. Elevator screenshot:
- The fourth type of elevator is a modern flying elevator. Has a modern design and is very realistic. Has an additional call function. We draw your attention to the fact that the elevator is large enough for this, evaluate the place where you want to place it. Unfortunately at this stage, it can only go up two floors. Elevator screenshot:
- And the last type of elevator is a multi-floor flying elevator. This elevator goes up multiple floors. Pretty realistic look. The back of the elevator is incomplete and has empty spaces. Accommodates only two players. Elevator screenshot:
Choose what suits you best and make your building more modern.