Advanced Farming Add-on 1.20+Download Download
The Advanced Farming add-on brings numerous changes to the standard survival mechanics of classic Minecraft PE. Harvesting most meat products will become significantly more challenging, and an intriguing opportunity to create your functioning farm will be introduced. Now, the game will feature a real tractor that allows you to tend to your garden, but before that, you’ll need to invest some time in crafting original components.
To accomplish this, you’ll need to develop a workstation project. Thanks to its functionality, you can craft various necessary mechanisms from different components. Its interface resembles the original trading inventory in Minecraft PE.
After constructing the tractor, you can equip it with new detailed items that will further enhance your farm’s development.
- Mower – enables quick vegetation clearance from any landscape.
- Plow – works similarly to the mower but also allows you to moisten the soil.
- Sprinkler – conveniently waters your crops.
- Harvesting Equipment – provides the ability to gather the grown crops.
To install or remove an attachment on the tractor, you’ll need to hold a wrench in your hand, press the sneak key, and interact with the machinery. Explore the other innovations and create your farm at any time. You will need to download Advanced Farming and start building your multifunctional tractor.
- Download the mod.
- Open files using Minecraft.
- Activate the packs in the settings.
- Enable “Experimental settings.”
- Launch the world.