Mhafy’s Ship Addon 1.20+Download Download
Download the Mhafy’s Ship add-on which is an exhilarating and exciting expansion that brings an exciting marine exploration experience to the game. Whether you enjoy sailing the endless high seas or adventuring in uncharted waters, this add-on promises to give you unforgettable moments.
This mod introduces a meticulously crafted and visually stunning vessel into the Minecraft universe. It goes beyond static objects and becomes a fully explorable and functional ship with distinctive sections such as deck, cabin and helm. The intricacy of the ship’s design and the close attention to detail in its interiors is undeniably remarkable and takes the game to a whole new level of realism and immersion.
Requirements for Blocks:
- All blocks must be interconnected; otherwise, they will not be considered.
- The ship must consist of more than six blocks.
- The placement of the helm within the ship is at your discretion.
- Initiating the process is as straightforward as clicking or right-clicking on the ship’s helm, causing all linked blocks to operate in unison.
- This action will automatically orient the player towards the helm.
- Any unlinked blocks will be disregarded and remain unconnected.
- To disembark from the ship, simply crouch.
- Upon disassembly, the ship will automatically align itself with the nearest cardinal direction (north, east, south, or west).
- The inclusion of a floating buoy enables precise control of the ship’s submersion depth.
Essential Ship Components:
- Floating Buoy
To get started, you must construct your ship using only the approved blocks as listed below.